OFFICIAL CEREMONY IN ITALY
EVERYTHING YOU HAVE TO KNOW
Italy is one of the most popular countries for obtaining an official ceremony.
This is due to the fact that the marriage procedure is one of the easiest in Europe, you do not need to live in Italy to get married.
A marriage celebrated on the territory of Italy by citizens of Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, etc., will be recognized as valid at the international level, the only document you have to get is a Nulla Osta* document at the nearest consulate.
* Nulla Osta-marriage license.
Documents required to obtain a nulla osta (nulla osta al matrimonio):
- foreign passport (original and copy);
- internal passport of the country of residence (original and copy);
- birth certificate (original and copy);
- statement of family status from the Civil Registry Office (original and copy);
- in case of previous divorce — a certificate of divorce (original and copy);
- in case of death of the spouse — the death certificate of the spouse (original and copy);
- We would like to pay your attention to the fact that under Italian law, a woman has the right to remarry only 300 days after the dissolution of the previous marriage.
WOULD YOU LIKE TO HAVE MORE INFORMATION ABOUT OUR WORK?